|Select Architect - CASE for OOA&D with UML, BPMN, BMM|
Select Architect is a scaleable modeling tool for pragmatic Business Motivation Modeling (BMM), Business Process Modeling (BPM), Service and Component Based Development (CBD), Rapid Application Development (RAD), Unified Modeling Language (UML) and database design. Select Architect is widely accepted and recognized as a consistent innovator in the design tools and modeling tools market.
Strategic Business Modeling
Business Process Modeling
Finally, free form diagrams are available just in case you need to do something different from the standard UML, BPMN, BMM or data modeling techniques. Select Architect's approach as a modeling tool is minimalist and easy to learn, while applying industry standards to supply all the tools needed for system design.
Select Architect allows complex IT applications to be modeled before commencing development, uncovering costly problems earlier in the development life cycle. It also acts as a store for intellectual property, which is invaluable during system maintenance, improvement and integration.
- Component Based Design, using UML, mapping directly to component and service implementation technologies.
- Business Motivation Modeling, using BMM, modeling the business itself and identifying why systems are implemented.
- Business Process Modeling, using process heirarchy and BPMN, providing model animation and traceability, ensuring designs and software solutions are precisely aligned to the needs of the business.
- Cost reductions through automated generation of documents, code and databases, including XML Schema, as well as add-on synchronizers including Java (Select JSync), Visual Basic (Select VBSync), C++ (Select C++Sync) and C# (Select C#Sync).
- Scalability from an enterprise-scale, multi-user repository.
- Rapid development of applications through pragmatic modeling, design patterns and component-based techniques.
- Impact analysis, achieved through integrated modeling techniques and requirements database.
- XML Schema generation from UML designs and reverse engineering into models, to aid understanding.
- Relational Database Schema generation from UML designs and reverse engineering into models, to aid the understanding of your data.
- Integrated design-time component supply and reuse.
Sequence Diagram (UML) Class Diagram (UML) Physical Data Model
and other UML diagrams.