implement and update business process model should provide a means of
modeling. Based on the company's methodology Meridian. We use
modern approaches, methodologies for modeling business processes (BPM/BPR)
and tools supporting visual modeling BPM/BPR in BPMN notation.
QPR ProcessDesigner (QPR Software
QPR ProcessDesigner is CASE tool for modeling and optimization of business processes (BPM/BPR).
QPR ProcessDesigner is an interactive software
committing people to processes.
QPR ProcessDesigner customers operate in various fields of business, including
telecommunications, information technology, health care, banking, logistics
and manufacturing. QPR ProcessDesigner is also being used successfully in the
QPR ProcessDesigner helps you to maximize the bottom-line impact of process
improvement efforts through effective communication. It supports all
elements of business processes - from modeling and documentation,
communicating, measurement and analysis, to continuous process management
With the powerful, easy-to-use QPR ProcessDesigner, you can:
- Create comprehensive business process models to illustrate the current
status of operations
- Standardize work practices by designing uniform guidelines e.g. for
- Reengineer and improve your business processes to ensure optimized flow of
materials, resources and information
- Communicate processes effectively with graphically attractive flowcharts
via the interactive web client.
- Work with action plans and comments in the same web client.
- Inform about changes with Briefing Booklets.
- Provide strategic process mapping or performance management solution by
integrating processes with Balanced ScoreCard measures.
- Simulate processes to identify potential bottlenecks, optimize resource
utilization and validate improvements.
- Analyze processes, illustrate and benchmark results with the highly visual
and easy-to-understand graphs and reports of QPR ProcessDesigner.
BPMN modeling language
Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) - a standardized modeling
language for modeling business processes, supported by a consortium
Object Management Group (OMG)
Meridian - Methodology for the analysis of information system
* The methodology for the analysis of the functional architecture
(V.3.x) - methods of analysis and modeling global model, which includes
business process modeling (BPM/BPR) in the BPMN notation.
Based on the
methodology used, output documents meet all the key terms of standards of
the ISO 9000.